IJISAR is a peer-reviewed journal where each article is evaluated by our panel or reviewers. Peer-reviewed journal has an article leading body of subject specialists who audit and assess submitted articles before allowing them for distribution. Articles are mainly scrutinized on the basis of content, title, plagiarism, citations, etc.
- When an article is submitted for publication it is assigned a manuscript ID and sent to a panel of reviewers for judgment.
- Reviewers are selected on the basis of their expertise in the particular field.
- The reviewer s conduct special audit and assess the articles using the criteria put forth in the reviewer’s form.
- The reviewer’s form should be duly filled in and sent along with the mention of final decision regarding the acceptance or rejection of a manuscript.
- Reviewing is a confidential process. The article that comes to you for review should not be disclosed to a third party. If you wish to discuss the article with your colleagues or students, inform the editor prior to disclosure.
- Review should be made on the basis of originality, structure, previous research and ethical issues.
Points to be noted:
- A reviewer is required to duly acknowledge the receipt of manuscript and also the invitation to review the said paper. There is no obligation or compulsion to do so. It is a voluntary act on the part of the reviewer.
- Before sending the article for review, Editors make sure that complete anonymity is maintained with respect to the details of the author/s so that all bias can be eradicated.
- Reviewers shall be provided with a certificate of review once the manuscript is duly returned along with reviewer’s form within the stipulated time frame.
- A minimum of 2 out of 3 reviewers are required to accept a paper in order to deem fit for publication at IJISAR.
The main motives behind implementing the peer review method are:
- To ensure the proper verification of the research before publication
- To correct inadvertent errors in order to enhance the quality of the research
It would be rude to move ahead without thanking our esteemed reviewers without whose expert and rigorous reviews IJISAR would not have been able to maintain such high quality standards.